You can return your purchased items from www.justincase.be within 14 days counting from the day after you received your order.
Please ensure that the items still have all original tags and labels attached to them and that they are unworn, unwashed, and undamaged. In case you received a damaged article, please contact us as soon as possible via: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to return an item. Please use our Return Portal
- Here you fill in your information: a hashtag & your order number (ex. #6700), or use your track and trace number to identify yourself.
- Select the reason of your return.
- List the items that you want to return
- Put the item(s) that you wish to return, back in its original packaging
- Print the return label and stick it on the outside of the box.
- Bring your return package to post office/pick up point specified in the return portal.
Unless otherwise specified, the return costs of 8 euros are at the clients expenses. We will deduct this from the refund payment.
If you prefer to send the return to us with another carrier, send with a tracking option, as you are responsible for the package until it reaches our warehouse:
Ottosales - Just in Case
Please note that returns outside the 14-day time frame may be accepted solely at the discretion of Just In Case.
If you still have a question about your return, don't hesitate to contact us via: email@example.com
Once your return reaches us, and is in accordance with the conditions above, we will arrange for a refund within 14 calendar days. We reserve the right to only make a refund when the goods have reached us.
- The refund will be credited to the original payment method used to place the order adjusted with the return costs.
- If the order was (partially) paid with a gift card, a new gift card will be issued and sent via e-mail.
- If a discount was applied to your original order, the amount refunded will be adjusted if necessary.